Saturday!

I woke up this morning, thinking that I had to get up and take a shower and go to work. Then, I remembered that it was Saturday, and not only did I not have to go to work today, I'm off work for nine days straight! YAY anniversary week!

After the crazy week I've had, all I wanted to do was relax. So, we laid out in the living room for most of the day, listening to the torrential rain and ridiculous wind. The power kept flickering, but it was so gorgeous out.

We didn't leave the house until I had to go meet a friend to pick up some lotion that I had ordered from her through Pink Papaya. It is called Pumpkin Latte and it smells SO GOOD!

While we were out at Target, the power went out! It was kinda fun, with everybody giggling excitedly, walking around the dark store. I was in the middle of buying a new pair of jeans when it happened. They feel like they fit, and I used my phone flashlight to check them out in the mirror, so I think they look okay. I hope.

After that, we went to Sephora and got a new acne kit. I have been struggling with acne since I was a teenager, and it seems like it keeps changing. My face looked better for a while, but I tried to move away from harsh acne medication and it got worse. I did some research online and decided to try Philosophy's Clear Days Ahead 30 day trial kit. It got really good reviews and is made without a lot of icky chemicals that other acne medicine can have. I figured having nine days off from work and being around people I know is a good time to try something new because I know, especially with acne medication, it can get worse before it gets better. Results to follow.

I've done about 600 words so far for NaNoWriMo. The story is forming a little easier in my mind now. I didn't really do much (or any, really) planning before sitting down to right yesterday, but now I'm getting an idea of where I want the story to go and how I'm going to get there. I am ahead from yesterday and know that I have a lot of free time coming up, but I'm going to try to write more before bed tonight.

Until then, more Gossip Girl! Goodnight dears!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.