Tuesday Blues

It's only Tuesday, but I feel like this week has been SO long already!

The good news is, after work Marc and I went to Extreme Pita and got a delicious dinner, since we are almost out of groceries. We barely got anything on payday before going on vacation and we really need to restock the kitchen tomorrow night after work. 

We decided to go on a pretty strict budget after vacation, but managed to justify going to grab take out because we used my winnings from the eliminator challenge fantasy football pool at work. Last year, I played and was eliminated the first week! I made it all the way to week 10, and there were only four of us left. We all picked the Titans, so we all lost/won. The four of us split the $110 pot, so I had a little bit of free money. It was totally worth using part of it for a falafel pita.

Other than that, it was a pretty normal work day. I'm struggling a little to keep up with the ridiculous workload that I scheduled myself for this week, but that always happens right before and right after vacations, and I'm in the middle of two weeks and two days between vacations. We came home with our pitas and got caught up on Masterchef Junior and watched some Gossip Girl. 

I found a YouTube video today of a commercial that we watched about 100,000 times while we were in Italy because it played about every 30 seconds at every train station we visited. I couldn't get the song out of my head for weeks, so I'll just leave it here with you: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.