Music Monday!

New discoveries and what I'm listening to now. 

I was thinking of ideas for recurring features on my blog, a sense of organization about the whole thing. One thing that I would like to feature HAS to be music based. I can't go through a day without music. Tonight I helped round out my day with some lovely nocturnes by Chopin and it was the perfect way to help me relax after my first day back after my vacation (the first day back is always the worst!). 

Writing for Confront Magazine has helped me to discover new music and has given me a ton of opportunities to review music rom bands that I might not have heard of otherwise. 

Recently I've written two playlists, based on Canadian singer Katie Bulley and a band called The Medicine Hat

This week, I reviewed a new Christmas album by the Robertson family, of Duck Dynasty fame. The album is hilarious! You can read my full review by clicking here



I should be listening to a ton of Death Cab for my NaNoWriMo research, but I'm a little behind on my novel writing. Never fear, though, I'll catch up. Procrastination is kinda my thing. 

Au revoir, my friends! Until next time, let me know what you're listening to in the comments section. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.