I love Saturday!

I did exactly three things today:

1. Made my Christmas list for "Santa." He does really well picking out gifts without a list, but I SO enjoy making one.

2. Watched Gossip Girl. Canada Netflix does not have Gossip Girl on instant streaming, so I was unable to pour through episode after episode. This is probably a good thing. We just finished season three and Marc says about a character (to remain unnamed in case any of you haven't seen the series and decide to binge watch it like I have) "Oh, he's dead. He's only in 46 episodes," as he is holding his phone in his hand undoubtably looking at IMDB. I freaked. I love this unnamed character. Lies. I hate all the characters. Except Dorota. I love her. I actually hate everybody in this show. Sometimes I wonder why I even watch it. They're so sick and twisted. I just can't get enough. REGARDLESS, unnamed character is in many more episodes than the one that we just finished, and my husband is a big, fat, mean liar. SHAME.

3. Went grocery shopping. I actually got dressed and left the house. I'm proud, because I really wanted to stay on the couch and snuggle all day with my kitties. It was necessary, though.

Plans for tomorrow are about the same, but without the getting dressed and leaving the house part. I have to squeeze every last bit of relaxation out of the last day of my vacation. Then, only 16 more days until Marc and I leave for Georgia for Thanksgiving vacation with my family!

Bonne nuit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.