Two posts, one day.

Oops.

I fell asleep before I blogged yesterday... and I almost did the same thing today!

Part one: (Pretend this was posted yesterday).

Last night we didn't get home until pretty late for a weeknight because I found out from my friend/coworker Shelaine that Dolvett Quince from The Biggest Loser was going to be doing a book signing not too far from where we live. We went down there after work, hung out with Shelaine, saw Dolvett speak and then waiting in line to get his new diet/lifestyle book signed. Hearing him talk and give advice to those in the crowd was super inspiring. Plus he is H-O-T.



See? ADORABLE. And he was super sweet, too.

Part 2:

So, I was inspired and motivated and whatnot today. It was good. I've been eating healthier, but not as clean as I could/should be, and it's been a long while since I got a workout in.

Today I ate really well (except the Starbucks I had as a special treat because it was the WORST DAY EVER at work) and I came home after work and had a great workout! I was feeling quite a bit of rage after my monstrosity of a day at work, and I took it out on the treadmill. It felt awesome.

I have a calendar ready for my refrigerator. One of the things that Dolvett talked about last night was keeping yourself accountable and using visual references. He suggests putting a calendar on your refrigerator and, if you have a really good day, eating clean and working out, you put a green line through it. If you don't, red line. The goal is to have more green lines than red lines and to ALWAYS increase the number of green lines. Sounds fun!


I'll keep you guys updated on how things are going. A plan for a happier, healthier me is always a good plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.