Two YouTube videos I can't stop watching

I have been playing these YouTube videos over and over again this past week, so I thought I would share them with you!

Ed Sheeran and Passenger: No Diggity Vs. Thrift Shop (Mashup)

Ed Sheeran is adorable. I don't know who this Passenger dude is, but he's kinda doing it for me, too. Thrift Shop is EVERYWHERE and No Diggity was my JAM back in the day. This video wins.


The Neighbourhood: Sweater Weather (Ram Jam Episode 5)

I am obsessed with this song, and not only because sweater weather is my favorite kind of weather. A twitter friend sent me the link to this video and I can't stop watching it. I love this version, and it's hilarious to watch these three dudes try to play two guitars and fit into the back of this comparatively smallish vehicle.


Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.