In honor of St. Patrick's Day...

Here are some of my favorite pictures from when we were in Dublin last fall! It breaks my heart to go through pictures from our time in Europe. I feel like it was over too quickly, and all I want to do is go back.

The view from our hotel room, which was huge and gorgeous.
We were so exhausted by this point in the trip, a little (a lot of) coffee was definitely needed. 
I picked up this little guy in Rome and took pictures of him in different places for the rest of our trip. I'm drinking my morning coffee today out of that Dublin mug, in honor of St. Patrick's Day. 
Ahhh, Trinity College. If only I had all the money, I would work my butt off to go to grad school here.
On campus at Trinity College. We also got to go to the Trinity College library, which was one of the highlights of the trip for me. I nearly cried for the beauty of it. However, pictures were not allowed. Google it.  

Gorgeous Dublin Castle.
Near Dublin Castle. 
St. Patrick's Cathedral


We walked everywhere (except to and from the airport) while we were in Dublin, and ended up wandering into a great little flea market, where I got this awesome little pocket-watch necklace. 
Our last night in Dublin: did a little shopping, had pizza delivered to the room and drank ridiculously cheap and delicious cider. It was a short trip, but it was absolutely wonderful! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.