Pining and Pinning

I go to bed early. We're talking like 8:30-9:00. For somebody who used to bounce off the walls at 3 am in college, it's a nice change. I might not fall asleep until quite a bit later, but the baby and I end up in bed, snuggly and cozy after Jeopardy, dinner, and bath time. We read a story or two, he snuggles in for the night and falls asleep, and then I watch Netflix and play on Pinterest while Marc catches up on his TV shows before he joins the baby and I in bed.

I wish I could magically create an extra two hours a day. I would use them to make all of my Pinterest dreams come true. My house would be organized and cleaned with homemade, natural cleaners. Our walls would be adorned with craft projects, and I would learn to sew Oliver's clothes. My planner would be adorned and decorated... maybe I'd need three extra hours. 

Here are some of my latest pins. You can follow me at www.Pinterest.com/KelsieVosburgh 

Planner Organization 

A Bowl Full of Lemons
I'm all about planner organization and decoration and getting layout ideas. I also found the perfect Kate Spade purse to fit my planner and accessories at the outlets, so I've been working on keeping mu purse clean and organized, too. 

Fall Accessories 

Anthropologie Printwork Scarf
Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year for fashion. I love bundling in scarves, hats, sweaters, mittens... the cuddlier and cozier the better. My closet is full of scarves, hanging on hooks and hangers, but I'm always looking for more. I love this one from Anthropologie. 

All Things Rose Gold 

Bespoke Bride
I have been obsessed with rose gold (and gold in general) lately. For a long time I didn't like gold at all, but all of a sudden I am obsessed. I've been dreaming of decorating my (newly purged and organized) master closet in overly girlie rose gold and mint. I've been lusting over rose gold jewelry and accessories and my FAVORITE tape that I'm using in my Happy Planner right now is a glittery, gorgeous rose gold. It's my favorite color right now.

Jamberry Tips and Tricks 

KVJamboree.Jamberry.com


I started selling Jamberry in August after I fell in love with the nail wraps while I was pregnant. I am always searching Pinterest for tips and tricks, for cute manicure combinations, and for the latest information and trends, and for cute infographics to use for my parties and Facebook group! 

What are you pinning and pining for these days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

So long, 2010!