I hate introductions...

I'm not always very good at them. What should I say to the internet world that will (hopefully) make me seem interesting and likeable enough so you all will come back and read what I have to say... or, at the very least, continue to read until the end of this post...

Are you still here?

Wonderful. Well, my name is Kelsie. I'm 24, and 2010 has been a pretty good year for me. In November, I got married. My new husband's name is Marc Vosburgh, and he's a photographer, whose secret identity is a medical claims representative for an insurance company. He likes to take pictures, and they are quite good. However, sometimes when we go someplace, and he is taking pictures, he does that thing where he stops to take a picture without a courtesy "Hi, I'm stopping!" I continue to walk and talk to myself, looking utterly ridiculous.

But I digress. After all, this is supposed to be about me.

At this point, we lived in St. Petersburg, Florida. Nice place, but a little too hot... and full of old people. Old people who can't drive. It's not that they aren't allowed (which they shouldn't be), but that they don't do it very well.

Three days after the wedding, Marc found out that he was offered a job that he applied for in Bothell, Washington. His start date? December 6th, less than a month away. After a short deliberation, we decided that he should take the job. Both of us wanted to get out of Florida, try something new, and the timing seemed almost perfect... I was set to graduate from college on December 12.

Well, if you are going to make life changes, why not do them all at once, right?

So, Marc and I drove across the country in just over three days. The next day, I flew back to go back to work and finish my schoolwork. Then, my Mom flew down to see my graduate from college. The next day, I flew back to Washington, to start my new life. This blog is where I will keep track of all of my adventures... being a new wife, living in a new state, hundreds of miles from anybody I know, and trying to figure out life after college.

I'll do my best to make it interesting, and I do hope you'll come back.

Always,
Kelsie

Husband and I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.