NaNoWriMo update!



We are just over a week into NaNoWriMo! I'm behind in my word count goal, but feeling really good about the progression of my story. My friends Scott and Hannah came over this morning and we closed ourselves into the bungalow at my condo complex and wrote for a few hours. Marc was kind enough to watch the baby while I wrote (and also while I threw a Jamberry party later this afternoon). It was so good to get some solid writing time in. I've really been struggling with finding time to sit down the write, between work and hanging out with the baby, especially during the week. I am going to try to get at least a little more writing in on weekdays, but I really enjoyed being able to get caught up on the weekend. 

My total word count is 5497 so far! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

So long, 2010!

Pining and Pinning