Happy NaNoWriMo / NaBloPoMo / Seahawks Win / Sunday!

It's officially November! I've packed up the Halloween stuff and I'm ready to enjoy a month of fall before we break out the Christmas stuff after thanksgiving dinner! That means football and chili and pumpkin everything! No Christmas in our house until we've fully appreciated and embraced fall and all its unique beauty.

November means that it's also time for NaNoWriMo! For the uninitiated, that stands for National Novel Writing Month! I plan to write, and finish, an ENTIRE NOVEL this month! I started my first NaNoWriMo attempt in November of 2011, but was thrown off a horse the day before my first wedding anniversary (November 5th) and there was no more novel writing for me that month. I am going to pick up where I left off and work on the same novel... something I've been mulling over for years. I'm also going to participate in NaBloPoMo, which means that I'll be posting on my blog every day this month, as well, to try to get back into the habit of writing on a regular basis.

Wish me luck! It's 5:47 on Sunday night and we are headed out to play games and snack at Card Kingdom after watching the Seahawks beat the Cowboys in a very fun game! I'm getting my blog post out of the way, but I probably won't start novel writing until pretty late this evening. Way to procrastinate on the very first day, Kelsie! In all fairness, I wasn't feeling ready to start writing until I found my notebook with my novel notes and outline and I didn't finally unearth it until late this afternoon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.