Latest Obsession: The Happy Planner!



I've been obsessed with planners for a while. In high school and college, I loved to write down all my homework, classes, and extracurricular dates, mostly so I could cross them off when I finished. I would color code, jot down notes, or scribble an inspiring quote in the margins to make my planner more than just functional.

In my post-school life, I hadn't found the PERFECT planner, until a friend at work introduced me to the Happy Planner! I drooled over YouTube videos and Pinterest posts for the rest of the afternoon, before deciding to order one on Amazon (hurray for two day shipping!). I heard a rumor that you could find Happy Planner accessories (stickers, changeable covers, inserts, you name it) at Michael's, but my planner friend hadn't seen any actual planners in the stores.

I dragged the husband and baby to Michael's after work and THERE IT WAS, a selection of Happy Planners in my local store. I quickly cancelled my Amazon order, found a 40% off coupon, and got my Happy Planner for somewhere around $15! It's amazing, and I'm officially obsessed. Today was the first work day of the new month, and as I opened my planner at my desk, I enjoyed the "classy fall" theme I had decided on for November, after the rather childlike and cartoonish October I had scheduled. Here's some of my Happy Planner layouts. I spent my Ibotta money on Etsy this weekend ordering Christmas and random stickers and accessories for the rest of the year!

(P.S. If you haven't heard of Ibotta, you should download the app ASAP. You can get rebates back on the groceries that you were going to purchase anyways, and transfer the money to PayPal. It's awesome!)

(P.P.S. I didn't get paid to suggest any of the products or apps on this post. I just love them and wanted to share.)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.