Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.

I'm really hoping that my three week vacation is ridiculously restful and relaxed and completely stressed free. That is, if the stress of getting ready to be gone for three weeks doesn't kill me before I make it to my vacation.

Our plan for Friday is to leave work at noon and be out of the house, on the way to the airport around 12:30 p.m.

I woke up this morning in a panic after dreaming that we were leaving work to run home and get our luggage on Friday at 1:07 p.m. To add to my anxiety, I was leaving work without finishing everything that I needed to do before I left (a big concern for me in real life over the past few weeks).

So, in dream life, I get home to find that I haven't packed! Now, in real life, I have lists and packing systems and everything is going to be super organized and packed (tonight) as soon as all the laundry is done. I start randomly throwing crap in my backpack and we rushed out of the door, me sobbing that I'm sure we are going to miss our flight.

I woke up feeling like crap. Today has been pretty terrible.

However, making this my desktop background for the next few days has been helping:


Hubby and I have plans to go to a movie tonight, too, so hopefully that will help bring my stress level down a tad.

Comments

  1. Hmmmm that picture looks familiar! LOL! Yall are going to have a blast! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013