I'm a (free)lance writer!

I'm excited.

1. Hubby and I leave for Europe on Friday.
2. The Head and the Heart tweeted at me today.
3. In this tweeting, I was informed that Head and the Heart is going to be part of a complication Christmas album that is going to be released at Starbucks for the holidays.
4. I wrote about the album in my first freelance post for Confront Magazine!! I don't get paid, but it is still very exciting!!

You can read my article here! It has a link to listen to samples of the songs. For my job today, I got to write about one of my favorite bands and listen to Christmas music without feeling too blasphemous!

The CD comes out on October 30, and I am going to get it right after we get back from our trip so that I can put it in on Thanksgiving evening while I'm in a food coma and getting my Christmas decorations all ready!

Which artist's song are you most excited to hear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.