I has a sad.

I feel sad today.

I think it's just the inevitable turnaround from being so ridiculously happy for the past month and a half. I was deliriously happy during our vacation in Europe, and then I came back and I wasn't stressed at work and then my WHOLE family came to visit and everything was so good. I think I'm just coming down from exhilaration and it's manifesting itself as pseudo-depression.

I'm mopey. And whiny. And spontaneously teary-eyed. Even kitty snuggles and reading Harry Potter on my lunch break didn't make me feel much better.

Also, I have a pimple.

Chanel cuddled on me to make the sads go away. 

I'm just chalking it up to a bad day. Now I'm off work, hanging out with my husband and trying to come up with things to be excited about (that's depressing). 

One thing that's really awesome is that I heard from my friend Melissa (who is also my contact at Confront Magazine) and she said that she heard back from the manager guy for Bryan John Appleby (a local musician that I love) and there is a possibility that I might get to do an interview. Eeek! That would be so much fun. I would love to get inside that guy's head, and hopefully get him more exposure. I think his music is amazing and I want everybody else to hear it, too. 

Also, filed under fun things: one of the diversity groups at my job is paying for everybody at my work (who wants to go) to go down to the Seattle Art Museum for an exhibit on women's art. It's this Friday night after work, and it usually costs $23 to get in. That's like a $50 date if Marc and I went ourselves. I love museums and it's something free to do on a Friday night, so it's a win-win.  

A cute baby just walked by. I feel better. Thanks, universe. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo Day 1: I CHEATED

Project: 100 Books in 2013

Panic Stress Dreams. So, that's fun.